About St. Martins
The Village of St. Martins is a treasure trove of natural wonders and breath-taking beauty along New Brunswick’s Bay of Fundy coast. From the highest tides in the world to the famous sea caves to the spectacular Fundy Trail, the village and surrounding areas are a nature-lover’s paradise.
Friendly maritime faces, rustic covered bridges and lighthouses, charming shops and delightful down-home restaurants are all nestled against this beautiful backdrop - just waiting for you to explore.
Top Ten Things to Do
- Bike, hike or walk the Fundy Trail Parkway
- Visit during the third week of July and celebrate the annual St. Martins Old Home Week with us
- Explore the famous Sea Caves at low tide
- Watch quaint, colourful fishing boats bob along the wharf
- Enjoy a bowl of world famous seafood chowder
- Walk along the beach at sunset
- Dive into a hearty breakfast
- Kayak our rugged coastline
- Visit some of our local artists for a truly authentic souvenir
- Learn about our rich shipbuilding history at the local museum
There is so much more! To find listings, and learn more about what our area has to offer, visit www.stmartinscanada.com.
Travel Times to Major Attractions
The entire province of New Brunswick has so much to offer. You can visit many cities, towns and attractions by taking a simple day trip by car. We’ve highlighted just a few (with travel times!) for you here:
At Fundy Woods, you can expect the best in comfortable wilderness camping.
You’ll feel tranquil - as if you’ve stepped deep into the forest - but with the conveniences of modern life and plenty of things to see and do just a few steps or minutes away.
We are located at 2644 Route 111 in St. Martins North – just a minute or two drive from Main Street.
We can’t wait for you to settle in and get cozy by the fire pit.
To find out more, or to book your visit, fill out our contact form.
© 2021 Fundy Woods Campground and Cottages
All rights reserved.
Website Designed and Hosted by The Pridham Group